The Warrior Class Is…
We describe The Warrior Class as a prototype community. Together, we have followed the Holy Spirit into a place of FULLNESS and ABUNDANCE both corporately and in each of our lives with the tools and resources provided exclusively for TWC. The Lord has joyfully led us into places we have only dreamed of. (Eph 3:20). Our community is continually unlearning and relearning to develop a steadfast *persona of who we are [Identity] and who the Lord is – in light of our placement in Christ. We believe that the latter part of our lives will be greater than the former.
As a virtual, global community, we have the opportunity, [through technology and on-site trainings] of building lasting connections and unifying across a vast landscape. Our infrastructure is unique and is set up to offer freedom to train, coach, develop and explore. At the same time, we travel shoulder to shoulder in the Spirit taking territory for the expansion of the Kingdom of God.
* Persona: how we are known in Heaven.
Here is our Crafted Prayer for The Warrior Class
We declare a time of great freedom, grace, glory and deepened unity in the Trinity as well as within our community. This unity brings restoration and reconciliation to be the sons & daughters of God. This is also a time of fullness, inheritance, and so much more along with unlimited possibilities.
Seeing with the eyes of faith and heart of worship, we jubilantly align ourselves with God’s Kingdom. Dressed as the Bride of Christ, we are adorned with grace, purity, strength, courage and extravagant love. We are equipped with trust, deeper faith, patience in the waiting, hope, stamina, resiliency and shared joy as we glimpse our new land of promise. We proclaim this beautiful land of glorious wonder where impossible is possible and giants fall. It is a place brimming with rapid growth producing fruit and where the heart of heaven is advanced.
Under Father’s smile and with His great excitement, our bond, peace, sight, and confidence are upgraded. All the while, we openly position ourselves to receive an endless capacity for more.
Intimately walking with the Lord, we ride His exciting Kingdom wave of grace and love. This wave rapidly propels us to our destination with laughter, joy and celebration.
Isaiah 61:10 “I delight greatly in the LORD; my soul rejoices in my God. For he has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of his righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.”
Ephesians 3:17-19 “Then, by constantly using your faith, the life of Christ will be released deep inside you, and the resting place of his love will become the very source and root of your life. Then, you will be empowered to discover what every holy one experiences—the great magnitude of the astonishing love of Christ in all its dimensions. How deeply intimate and far-reaching is his love! How enduring and inclusive it is! Endless love beyond measurement that transcends our understanding—this extravagant love pours into you until you are filled to overflowing with the fullness of God!”
We asked some of our members to share how they would finish this sentence:
The Warrior Class is…
- a community of radiant hope and daydream believers who passionately pursue the nature of God. A team of adventurers who live in a place of wonder and delight basking in the Fathers love. A pioneering training ground for developing and expanding prophetic intercession in an environment of extraordinary encouragement, favor and acceleration. (Natalie T)
- the catalyst that propelled me to a deeper understanding of who I am in Jesus and how I am known in heaven. I’ll never be the same! (Anne I)
- a community where I can walk and grow in my identity and encourage and walk with others in their identity. (Jodie B)
- a community of believers discovering who they are and Who they belong to. We learn how to walk in intimacy with God and with others, and why life is so enjoyable along that journey! (Debby S)
- like-minded, Christ-centered people who yearn to learn more about how God loves and sees them, while joyfully encouraging and calling one another higher into their upgrades. (Kern P)
- the first place I ever experienced true freedom. Freedom to make mistakes, freedom to shine, freedom from [given by] leaders. I love how there is structure but no limits, freedom to explore, limitless possibilities and a community of people who love the adventure, the learning and the freedom as much as I do. (Nette R)
- excellent at unpacking the tools and weaponry that Jesus has given you already to make global impact for the Kingdom of God! Go Warriors!!! (E D)
- a relational incubator for Spirit-led transformation into the image of Christ Jesus and the dreams of Father God. (Hephzibah H)
- an opportunity for me to look at the limited mindsets that have deterred my growth to the opportunity to exchange these mindsets for the mindset of Christ. For example: from the mindset of making a mistake is wrong, wrong, wrong to making a mistake is not possible when learning something new. I am loved even in my mistakes. (Snooks M)
- strategic equipping, training, positioning which is helping me to flourish as a son/daughter, warrior, communicator of Father’s goodness!
- not only a life line in difficult times, it is a special tool used to sharpen, create and reveal God in us. It is a reservoir of life and joy for me and others around me.(Kathleen M)
- a brilliant community that helps me to discover and explore who I really am, who He really is and what I was created to do. (Kathlyn S)
- creates an environment to experience the Heart of God and His Love for me more deeply. It has opened the door for me to have a closer relationship with The Father, Jesus and Holy Spirit. (CJ)
- a safe place of learning and growing up together, the joy and delight of being much loved children and maturing into sons and daughters of our Most High God. (Linda S)
- A gift box filed with many presents and treasures collected, sorted, and stored with care and dedication over many years to empower and accelerate maturity for its members. I thank God for TWC! (Adriana S)
- a journey into learning the heart of God for me and learning how to translate that through my walk in this life! (Diane K)