Warrior Class membership means you get to be a part of a community with a lifestyle of training lived out. We love the learning and we encourage each other to live that training in all areas of our lives. That’s where the fun begins! We celebrate how God moves in the breakthroughs and upgrades you experience, knowing we all rise together.
Our members often share similar experiences, saying, “Since joining TWC, God has opened a lifestyle of acceleration and deepened connection with Him.” We want to see Warriors, as maturing sons and daughters, carrying God’s heart in all they do.
As you discover more about who The Warrior Class is, check out our Purpose and Kingdom Assignments below, then find out more details about becoming a world class warrior!
- For more about TWC, link here: The Warrior Class is… or
- For our story and focus: Our Journey and Unique Intercession Blueprints
- For the Benefits of Membership and/or FAQs
- For more about our Purpose and Kingdom Assignments. (scroll down)
- For further information link here: Join TWC
The Purpose of The Warrior Class
To equip and empower true transformation as warriors in the body of Christ through
- An ever deepening, intimate and dynamic partnership with the Lord and His majesty
- A relational community focused on encouragement, authenticity, creativity and safety for growth
- A training culture of resolve, maturity, and completeness in Christ
- Developing and expanding a lifestyle of intercession; so our words, actions and passions impact our areas of influence with God’s glory
- A determination to fan the flame of hunger for more of God through our joy and intentionality
The Warrior Class has specific Kingdom Assignments that are our primary focus. Our prayers and training are contributing to our own identity, destiny and relationship with God as well as that of our passionate community.
These are our Kingdom Assignments:
- To abide in the heart of God as we live from the overflow of His nature.
- To foster a culture of passion, delight and invitation
- for expanding personal relationship with God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- for the body of Christ to connect and encourage each other to maturity.
- To develop Warriors, Champions and Influencers mesmerized by the majestic nature of God moving from unconditional love.
- To encourage, train and live out of a lifestyle of partnership with the promises, provision and inheritance of God.
- To develop Kingdom influencers who mentor others by:
- Redirecting people to pursue a majestic lifestyle with God, not only seeking Him for isolated situations or crises.
- Encouraging responsibility for their personal development
- Awakening and empowering people to live in their true identity, removing the need to strive or perform for validation of their value
- Engaging passion for the emergence of biblically based Kingdom communities in any expression or location
- Develop people to seek and establish themselves in the mind of Christ with fortitude, grit and determination
- To establish and equip a New Testament prophetic people who:
- Live prophetically inspired, not reactionary lives
- Are safe, impactful and focused on finding God’s heart for every circumstance
- Who seek partnership with what God is doing and releasing
- To ignite New Testament, Kingdom minded people who overcome religious strongholds in views, understanding, language and actions.
What People Have To Say About The Warrior Class
Through The Warrior Class, God has changed me into a person who doesn’t just study the Bible but one who is becoming intimately and experientially acquainted with the One who wrote it.Peggy S
In TWC, I am learning how to respond to God in every situation rather than reacting to what is happening around me.Christine C
The Warrior Class has unlocked what was in me all along!Victoria B
TWC is a community where I’ve been challenged, encouraged and loved on my journey into the fullness of who I really am. The training is unparalleled!Cindy B
Praying with God’s answers, not just to find them, has been a game changer.Allison B
The Warrior Class has aligned me with the truth that the same love Papa has for Jesus, He has for me. Simple yet profound. It's the only way to live.Charlotte A
The Warrior Class has provided an environment to discover the treasure I am in Christ, and the tools to become more like Him.Connie C