What are the perks you get as a Warrior in The Warrior Class? Here’s a taste!
We have a unique community – unlike any other!
Connect – Transform – Re-imagine – Kingdom Life through God’s Eyes!
- Process Focused Training Modules – unique to TWC and Kingdom Warrior training. Most are self-paced!
- Access to Specialty Training – (Once Foundations training is complete)
- Leadership Development – Developing and living a Kingdom culture of leadership
- Team Coaching to support you in your training.
- Dynamic Group Calls – share and hear warrior upgrades/transformation
- Training Videos and WarriorTech Support
- Access/Invites to local TWC gatherings
- 8+ years of archived resources – training articles, blogs and member highlights
- Community Facebook interaction, conversations, videos and call recordings
- Personal Feedback for each completed training
- Intercession Projects (Blueprints) – Invitation to contribute 1-3x a year
- Pray Impact Prayers – TWC wide and individually
- Contribute to blogs and member articles – voluntary
- Two Publications a month with more training, powerful questions, upcoming events, and articles from our warriors in many different roles.
- Discounts – Warrior events, resources, etc.
- Fun, excited, passionate community of Warriors seeking the more of God and the delight of seeing Him transform us into His image!
- And many more!
COST OF MEMBERSHIP:
*Monthly Membership investment: $30 or Annual Membership investment: $330
Receive one month free when you pay the annual cost in one payment ($330 instead of $360)
*TWC provides all the training, but we do have supplemental resources we add to the training modules that are at an additional cost.
Scholarships are available. Our scholarships are funded by our membership. Many state that they have found such freedom, expansion and joy in how God has touched them through The Warrior Class, they want to ensure those with financial challenges are not delayed in joining TWC. If you would like to see about the availability of a scholarship, please submit your application and inquire on the follow-up call.