Decisions That Define Us
Throughout history, communities have had a Warrior Class: a group of men and women with specialized skills and training to challenge their adversaries and win. These warriors would agree on a set of principles. They would decide together to live by them. Their decisions – how they would live and fight together – would define them.
The Warrior Class has specific Kingdom Assignments that are our primary focus. These overlap with Graham Cooke’s so that our prayers and training are contributing to our own identity, destiny and relationship with God as well as that of our brilliant community.
These are our shared Kingdom Assignments:
- To reveal the true nature of God and explore the permission granted for deep, personal relationship with Him.
- To develop a New Testament breed of Warriors, Champions and Overcomers who love the majesty of God.
- To facilitate prayer as a lifestyle where we joyfully pray with God, not just towards Him.
- To develop Kingdom leaders who mentor through:
- Equipping people to be responsible for their own development
- Awakening and empowering people in their true identity
- Passion to see a Kingdom community emerge in any expression or location
- Equip people for a lifestyle with God, not just events
- Develop people in the mind of Christ
- To establish and equip a New Testament prophetic people who:
- Live prophetically inspired, not pastorally inclined lives
- Are safe, impactful and focused
- To awaken a glorious, New Testament Kingdom people and overcome religious strongholds in perceptions, mindsets, language and actions.
The Warrior Class – Public Prayer Points for Graham Cooke:
Thank you Father that:
- Your majesty overwhelms Graham with goodness.
- Your grace empowers him continually.
- You restore him daily in the abundance of Your presence.
We proclaim that Graham is:
- A celebrant on an optimistic journey with the Holy Spirit.
- A whole man winning a good fight for divine health.
- A man of joy whose strength is renewed continually.
We bless him as:
- A catalyst for the New Man in Christ.
- A carrier of Your quickening Spirit.
- A faithful steward of Your keys of wisdom, kindness and abundance.
- A warrior who relishes the fight.
- One who abides in Christ deeply, trust outrageously and lives in rest.
We agree that:
- You who began a good work in Graham will complete it.
- You carry Him and uphold him with Your righteous right hand.
- You give him a long life, full of every good and perfect gift from You.
- As You are, so is he in this world.
We thank You for the gift his life has been to ours.